MattHiggs Can't Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MattHiggs Can't Post

First of all he couldn't respond to polls, but now he can't make a single post!

Mods, please contact him at mattjhiggs@hotmail.com as soon as you can...
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Why would he want to post? With some of his recent remarks about the admins and the site (which I edited out after getting complaints about the language therein), I figured he didn't have any need to post for a while, so I banned him.

I'll check how many days it's been, and unban him if his sentence is up.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yep, his time is up.

He even gets a free couple of days off the next ban.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Thanks, I'll let him know.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

What a joke

I think I was entitled to them remarks seeing as I lost so many posts oh and just for the record MtG you are a ****ing ****er!

Comment

With some of his recent remarks
            It was one remark too.

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
              What a joke

I think I was entitled to them remarks seeing as I lost so many posts oh and just for the record MtG you are a ****ing ****er!
              What we each think we are entitled to doesn't count for much in life.

And for the record, I also hold you in the highest degree of esteem, respect and admiration.

Comment

Of course you do MtG, of course you do.

Comment

MattHiggs Can't Post

*wild celebrations break out*
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

One of my posts was thanking you for the card I recieved, but it got toasted in the swap over

It was actually a pretty long thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      and for the record, I also hold you in the highest degree of esteem, respect and admiration.
                      As we all hold Matt ...who ....... plays ...............frist ........ person shooters.........eeeeeew!
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

What's wrong with FPSes?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually I don't play much FPS' any more. Currently I am playing a

multiplayer game of Baldurs Gate 2
                          Civ III
                          A network game of Civ II
                          and AoE2

So there

Comment

What a waste of a GeForce 3.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MattHiggs
                              Actually I don't play much FPS' any more. Currently I am playing a
                              multiplayer game of Baldurs Gate 2
                              Civ III
                              A network game of Civ II
                              and AoE2
                              A bright spot in the day! A soul redeemed!
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X