Icon Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Question

Why is it when I select 'No icon,' I get the little note icon? If I wanted the note icon, I would select it. When I want no icons, I should be able to select 'No icon' and have no icons.

Who agrees with me?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I'm an icon

I agree with you, it should just be blank. Come on change the thing
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Does it still show its spots? If not, then why bother, it takes up little load time.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        Does it still show its spots? If not, then why bother, it takes up little load time.
        Not if you use a modem. Every little fractal counts.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The spots are still only less than a kilobite, I believe... anyways, with the new apolyton, my load times improved enough that it really does not matter (I have a modem as weell)
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X