Disrespectful site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disrespectful site

Click on the link above. Doesn't that place disgust you!?

What are those little sites that nobody knows about, claiming to be the best! Have you ever heard of All Civ? How about the Acute Civilization Site?
    Oh, you haven't? Didn't think so.

We all know what the best civilization site on the web is: Apolyton.net!
    Yes, we'll show those little sites who's boss!
    64.71%
    No, we shouldn't
    29.41%
    Maybe/don't know
    5.88%

that site has even more advertisements than ACS

Comment

Well, I guess that's up to Mark and Dan to decide, isn't it

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion

that site has even more advertisements than ACS
        Yeah, I accidentally clicked the original main site away too

APOLYTON-POWAAAHHH!!!

Comment

If you want it added- why don't you just enter ACS on the list
          I doubt that mark or dan would care- aCS would get more free exposure

Acute Civ Site??? Could this be a ploy to direct ACS users to the Acute site instead of apolyton
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I don't know why, but their site tried to mess with my browser- I received several error messages... and their #*#*#* ads pop up after 30 seconds of closure.

It seems like a good list but with 2 or three popout ads it is horrid! Do not visit it
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I doubt anyone would leave this place for a little site like Acute Civ. And why would I promote Acute civ and All Civ at the same time?

Comment

I didn't click the link. From the responses, sites like that tend to be bad for your computer's health.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DL! DL!

gee tipster(trickster or whatever your name is) you make the same stupid thread at Civfanatics and here, you're real cool. and since you confessed to be a DL there, you're probably a DL here too

here's the same thread he made at CFC http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=13956

great reason to get a DL

Comment

Oh yeah! Time to get jiggy with the DL-dance again!

Comment

Working...
                    X