Why can't I access Off-Topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I access Off-Topic?

It's weird, I can go and post in every Poly Forum, but since yesterday, when trying to access Off-Topic, it says that I don't have the permission, what the hell happened??
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

The forum number changed. Update your bookmark: http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=147
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thanks a lot
      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

How on Earth did you find that out, Asher? I mean it is easy t osee when you look at the link, but you don't go about reading the URLs several times a day now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          How on Earth did you find that out, Asher? I mean it is easy t osee when you look at the link, but you don't go about reading the URLs several times a day now do you?
          Well, my bookmark didn't work. So while I was manually going to www.apolyton.net and browsing the forum, I wondered what made that address different from the one I bookmarked. It turns out, the old one was 97 and this one is 147.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

So you also found it out because you're a bookmark user, I see. No worries then. For a moment I thought you were a total and utter geek, now I see you're just an utterly geeky nerd

Comment

Working...
            X