Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March AND July, gottverdammich

I'm afraid you didn't get the point, Cap

And Burger King is just the traditional Meeting Point. There begins the journey through the old town pubs of Amsterdam

Comment

• Re: March AND July, gottverdammich

Originally posted by Ecthelion
      I'm afraid you didn't get the point, Cap

And Burger King is just the traditional Meeting Point. There begins the journey through the old town pubs of Amsterdam

So the plan is to do two meetings? I'm cool with that.
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• You guys can have one in March, without all the cool guys but MikeH instead.

And in summer you will be honored with my presence

Comment

• Well, if I have any say in this, March it is. I have been curious about MikeH anyway (you're the ACOL guy, right?). About a 'kroegentocht', no thanks, I know my way around Amsterdam already, I just want to meet Apo's in real life, I can get drunk any time just here
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion

You guys can have one in March, without all the cool guys but MikeH instead.

And in summer you will be honored with my presence
            Oh joy of joys

I am going to get Stew to come to Amsterdam, if he doesn't, I'll leave him in Brussels and bollocks to him. I like Amsterdam, it has plenty of 'things to do'
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I'll keep checking this for details. Because I'm going to be with so many people not sure if I'll be able to make a meeting or not.

I was an ACOL guy yes.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Well Rich I'll just go to Brussels with mates from uni instead then, been discussing it today.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• You should still go to The Dam rather than Brussels, especially if you've been to Brussels before but not to The Dam.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Boddington's
                    Well Rich I'll just go to Brussels with mates from uni instead then, been discussing it today.
                    Well f**k you then, I'll meet up with Andy or something
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• That'll be fun!
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• To me both of you are sad losers indeed...

you guys

Comment

• bump

any exact planning?

Comment

Working...
                          X