Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding year-old+ posts by url

Hi All:

I'm having trouble following some links in older threads. FE the link standard used to be something like:

http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum21/H...tml?date=18:35<br>

Now these don't do anything. Is there anything that can be done with a link like this, or will I have to page manually through the old posts hoping to find the right one? It is doubly difficult in the thread above since the link just says 'here' rather than giving a thread name...

Thanks,

Mark
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

old ubb html files have been removed from the server

since i doubt it was ever necessary to delete anything, all threads of the clash forum are currently stored in the forum database.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks Markos.

When you have time again, could you send me those that are no longer accessable. Or if I can get to them in the database please give me a link on how to do it. (I looked in the faq and didn't see anything).

On a different issue, I no longer have FTP access to the Clash site. How do I get it back? IE gives me a "Cannot find server or DNS Error".

Thanks,

Mark
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_Everson
        When you have time again, could you send me those that are no longer accessable. Or if I can get to them in the database please give me a link on how to do it. (I looked in the faq and didn't see anything).
        just search for them!
        i just clicked on the "search for posts by this user" link for you and found 2314 posts of your going back to 1999

On a different issue, I no longer have FTP access to the Clash site. How do I get it back? IE gives me a "Cannot find server or DNS Error".
        yeah, i need to be making that server move announcement....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thanks Markos

Comment

Working...
          X