Preferred "civ" game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferred "civ" game

I don't know if this is the right forum, but i'd like to kwon what is your preferred game
    Civ
    3.70%
    Civ 2
    44.44%
    Civ 3
    14.81%
    CTP
    0.00%
    CTP 2
    11.11%
    Civ ToT
    3.70%
    SMAC
    18.52%
    other
    3.70%

EU.

Actually my fave is still Civ2, even if not the best.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Not 100% sure right now. If you left Civ III off the list, it'd still be a hard choice between Civ II-MGE and SMAC.

If I really had to choose just one... then Civ II-MGE. However, this will change as soon as Firaxis releases MP for Civ III...

And yeah, this is the right forum. If I didn't know any better, I'd accuse you of lurking.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
        And yeah, this is the right forum. If I didn't know any better, I'd accuse you of lurking.
        Not for very long, we've had at least two of these polls before. (but not in the last month, so I guess we're due for another)

CtP2 (I haven't got civ3 yet )
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Civ2 MGE, hands down
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

CTP2 is winning!? What is wrong with you people?
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

It was a choice between SMAC and CTP, because they have PBEM. I chose SMAC because the games generally move a bit faster. Although that may also have to do something with the fact that there are usually more players in the CTP games.

Comment

Civ2, as long there is no MP option and full scenario support in Civ3
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                  It was a choice between SMAC and CTP, because they have PBEM.
                  The way you worded it seems to suggest that no other game in the list has PBEM, which of course isn't true.

Comment

I just can't understand what this thread has anything to do with ACS ot its community.
                    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                      The way you worded it seems to suggest that no other game in the list has PBEM, which of course isn't true.
                      Ok, I could have voted for other. But CTP and SMAC are the only games I still play, so it's logical that I would vote for one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                        I just can't understand what this thread has anything to do with ACS ot its community.
                        The clue is in the name ACS...
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hard choice. SMAC was a great concept, CivII was unbelievably fun and CivIII has potential to beat either if a few patches are implemented.

I'll go with CivII, I guess.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I don't believe it! Civ2 seems to be the winner!!!

Comment

why you don't believe it?

Comment

Working...
                              X