Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero-Troll policy?

Some of them annoy the hell out of me. They can ruin the best of threads

Im not going to mention any names. Cause you know who you are!
    Yes! Ban the ****ers
    25.81%
    No, there funny as hell. We all know how stupid they are anyway.
    38.71%
    ugh? What was the question? Im too lazy to go back and read it.
    3.23%
    banana......etc
    32.26%

if they bother you that much, just ignore them
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Even trolls are people, let them speak.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

And who might these trolls be?

Even though at times I read things that annoy me, I just say so, I don't try to stop people from posting.

Too Orwellian.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

What is wrong with trolls?

If you are aware of what they are doing then they have failed in their mission, so whats the problem?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I would probably be considered a troll, but I sure am not stupid

Comment

Are you some kind of masochist, FG?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

now FG is not a troll but just plain stupid

Comment

Why does everyone hack on trolls?

As far as I remember some trolls are good (at least in the tales I heard when I was young )

Just because they are in minority it doesn't mean you can hack on the whole group. You need to see to each troll as one person, not to the trolls as a group, and decide what is best to do with it.
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

You need to see to each troll as one person, not to the trolls as a group, and decide what is best to do with it.
                    Spare me the bleeding heart psycho-babble.

As for you Faded, since you constantly get knocked on your keester by even mildest troll, it would be almost impossible to make any forum safe for you - even one full of kindergarten kids or nuns.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

As for you Faded, since you constantly get knocked on your keester by even mildest troll, it would be almost impossible to make any forum safe for you - even one full of kindergarten kids or nuns
                      Im sorry? What? I dont live here! I just want to have a decent conversation now and then.

Comment

come on. they're fun. we need a little amusement every now and then.

maybe We should let civnation out to play for one week every other month...
                        (just an idea though)

Comment

If the trolls become insluting- ban them...

if not, let them exist, they liven up the forum a bit.

(a question: is Bob Dornan banned? I have not seen much of him recently?)

[but, do you realize that by stareting this thread you are trolling the trolls ]
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Horsie, the Grandfather Troll himself, showed up and paid you a visit, FG. You should be basking in his presence
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Horsie, the Grandfather Troll himself, showed up and paid you a visit, FG. You should be basking in his presence
                              Yes, the Old Man was in rare form on this thread, showing those good for nothing kids how it's really done.

How ironic....
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X