Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't post 2 threads yet today! I didn't post any threads yet today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't post 2 threads yet today! I didn't post any threads yet today!

I didn't even know 2 was the limit, I thought it was three, and I didn't post any threads today, and the mods are biased against me, and I should be able to post what I want, and I am going to threaten the mods with an eleventy-twelve foot sword. !
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

And your point is?
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I didn't post 2 threads yet today! I didn't post any threads yet today!

Now just keep it up and everybody will be a lot better off.

Damn. You sort of already ruined it with this.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Are they cumulative?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I hadn't posted in the OT and I got the "youve already posted 2 threads" message.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

It's one of the bugs.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If you were unable to post a thread, how come you managed to post this one?
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                If you were unable to post a thread, how come you managed to post this one?
                I think, because the limit's only for OT.

Comment

Did BC switch to whateveritis dolphin? thats strange. Its different than UBB was. UBB still had the old names in posts by the old names.

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon
                    Did BC switch to whateveritis dolphin? thats strange. Its different than UBB was. UBB still had the old names in posts by the old names.
                    Probably has something to do with converting from CGI to PHP and MySQL.

Comment

Working...
                    X