What's the deal with name changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phoenixcager
    btw, when are we going to get a name-change update thread? It's been a long time?
    Yeah.

Lets start a thread pestering the mods.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I've gone back to my original name, and what a beautiful one it is at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        He's not Boddington's.
        Did someone steal his account then, because searching through past posts say he is.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          He's not Boddington's.
          Hmmmmm.... since I'm the one who actually did the name change for him, I will have to disagree with you here
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ho Ho Ho Lets see how many times we can point out UR's one-letter typo

Huh? Yes he is!

Oh yeah, and Nimrod had a full-stop at the end: Nimrod.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Mortal Wombat - Its more than one letter, and it changes the entire meaning.

Why is there an apostrphe in Boddington's anyway. Is Dookie owned by a bloke called Boddington now?

Comment

Have I mentioned http://www.immortalwombat.com owned by the Mortal Wombat

er... replace "owned" by "controlled", and "bloke" with "beer" and you got it.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Why would anyone want to change their Handle....?
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    Why would anyone want to change their Handle....?
                    Witness protection.

Comment

... and one can move to a cooler handle .

Hmm... Creideiki is a sagacious dolphin... In a way...
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
                        Hmm... Creideiki is a sagacious dolphin
                        Never heard of Creideiki. Any relation of Flipper?

and one can move to a cooler handle

Is that a compliment to my new handle or just a general comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                          Why is there an apostrphe in Boddington's anyway. Is Dookie owned by a bloke called Boddington now?
                          It's a beer brand. Advertised by a somewhat sexually confused Cow.
                          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Re: What's the deal with name changes

The deal is: you can't do it anymore. Get it right the first time.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase

It's a beer brand. Advertised by a somewhat sexually confused Cow.
                              The beer is Boddingtons though. Not Boddington's or Boddington.

Comment

Really? I would have thought that "Boddington's" would be the natural permutation. Like "John Smith's" or whatever. Oh well. Just looked at their website and it seems they've been ungramattical since 1853...
                                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                                X