Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with name changes

how do we accomplish this?

Ask a mod. This thread would be a good place to do so.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What's wrong with yours? It's gotta ring to it!
      What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Yes... you need to ask a mod or admin to change your name now.
        A MUCH better system IMHO

Feel free to pm an admin or mod with your request. In most cases, we will make the change.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Or then you can do like me... Ask Markos to change your name, and let his, err... leisurely approach to the issue show you that you really didn't want to change your name anyway.

(MarkG: Thanks for convincing me... I wasn't only sarcastic here)
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

What about just Aggressor? How about White Bart?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
              Or then you can do like me... Ask Markos to change your name, and let his, err... leisurely approach to the issue show you that you really didn't want to change your name anyway.
              I almost got used to what you were changing to. I haven't read Brin that much - Why didn't you do it?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

btw, when are we going to get a name-change update thread? It's been a long time?
                PHOENIXCAGER
                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I'm still curious why we can't do that ourselves. what was the problem with that? other than we lost track of who people were

I doubt I will change mine. The name I was thinking of, I can't remember. It was from a movie. It was a very small line in the movie. Does anyone know where I can get movie scripts? I could watch the movie, but I would like to get the spelling right.

although I was thinking of fartknocker...

but one I really like is from a faith no more song. Jizzlobber. I don't think they will let me use that name

Comment

as long as people don't equate dissidents with terrorists I have no problem. I like to think there is an important difference. And dictionary.com says there is as well.

Comment

Bag: I thought I already told it on the Suomithreadi... Because he's called pretty much divinely wise in the later books of the Uplift series, and I'm not THAT egotistical.
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Is that what Infat did? Change his name?
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                          Is that what Infat did? Change his name?
                          Yes. More than once. Many times, in fact. I can't remember them all, but others probably can. At least he's stuck with Infatuation for quite a while now. (Now that I mentioned it, he'll probably change it if the mods let him .)

CYBERAmazon

(P.S. Well, I think he's still using the Infatuation handle. Or is it Ecthelion now? Oh, the heck with it all.)
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

He is now Buddingtom or something.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's not Boddington's.

Starting with Nimrod, he has gone through Dookie, Warning:, Chasing Rainbows, and Infutuation.

Only DinoDoc is in the same class.

Ecthelion was Andz83, a kid from Germany.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X