Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New smileys! Everyone must now use them now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New smileys! Everyone must now use them now!

:heartbrea
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

[whisper]

Y'know what Stefu, when do we get Christmas caps?

[/whisper]

Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

WOW!

this really makes me and go
      Stefu - you ****ing , did you make some of these (in hope for , or were you just )

Hehee, I just have ed to ing
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I was , though would be nice too.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Hey, How about Southparktm smilies (Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle)??
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

: blush :
              : bored :
              : dizzy :
              : eager :
              : expect :
              : $$$ :
              : heartbre :
              : : surrender :
              : hippie :
              : spam :
              : relief :
              : conspire :
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I've got three already, but the others are cool. Stefu - can you make me (or send me if you've got it) the rant one (the spam one without the dropping piece of spam) and the rest of them to mtg@freefirezone.net

Thanks.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Rant isn't mine. Rest will go in a jiffy, after I get home.

Comment

Wow, now only GP is missing to use his smilie.

Does anyone know where he is?
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                      [whisper]

Y'know what Stefu, when do we get Christmas caps?

[/whisper]

I just saw that we have some.
                      (, , )
                      When do we get the rest?
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Dammit, remove those goofy green caps :

Christmas is RED!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          Dammit, remove those goofy green caps :

Christmas is RED!
                          post the correct versions!
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Hey Stefu! Where the heck is that pretty-please-with-Bambi-eyes smiley? I asked you over and

"BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Blasphemy!

That's not 'Poly tradition.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X