What the hell happened to GP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell happened to GP?

Does anybody know why he hasn't been posting lately?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

He is on "voluntary" leave from Apolyton right now. He asked us to have to his log on restricted... He will let us know when he wants to post again. This isn't the first time he has done it. GP usually does this when he is real busy. We hope to see him back in the future.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There is a thread about it on this forum, look back about the last 10 days or so.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

GP and I have been playing bridge occasionally (last time was this past Saturday) on Pogo. See the "bridge players, come here" thread in Other Games.
        "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          Many people have left Apolyton in the past, GP is not the one I miss the most...
          EvC, is it?
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I did the same only weeks ago, but noone cried for me, and Ming didn't post how much I'm missed by the site ownership and the rest of the kindergarten. So could everyone now stop whining? Many people have left Apolyton in the past, GP is not the one I miss the most...

Comment

GP did the same thing at FFZ... and if he had found out about CGN he would have done the same thing there too
              -
              Also, a possible bug, the newest reply according to below is ECTHELION when LEFTY clearly posted after him ????
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Whatever happened to the Apolyton/Community spammer, Rasputin?
                PHOENIXCAGER
                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

He's hanging out in the MP civ-2 forum, but now that his name is mentioned.....
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                  X