Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MODS: Can we PLEASE have the personal attack threads in OT closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What special powers? The Ability to Shave His Back using only a normal razor? ZAP!
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
      What special powers? The Ability to Shave His Back using only a normal razor?
      Yes, Markos controls the power of psychokinesis

Comment

Speaking as the target of my fair share of personal attack threads - I know they are against the rules but I like them.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It toughens you up. For when your .
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Re: Even DLs have feelings you know.

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all.
            If you have nothing to say other than quoting cartoon thumping rabbits incorrectly, then don't say anything at all.

BTW, it is "If you can't say anything nice, the don't say anything at all."

Oh, oops, sorry, personal attack, I'd better get out of here before I say another another mean thing. Oops, I denounced personal attacks. Oh no, I said something was bad! Wait a minute, I can't call things bad.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I would like to make a personal attack on those who complain about personal attack threads
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

i'd like to make a personal attack on those who make personal attacks on those who complain about personal attacks

Comment

Everyone here is a spamer.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I would like to make a personal attack on those who complain about personal attack threads
                    I would like to have one against those who support them!

What was the last one against you, that Lancer one where you were ACOL guy, and a squeler?

Everyone here is a spamer.
                    I wouldn't bet my Dong against that!
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                      i'd like to make a personal attack on those who make personal attacks on those who complain about personal attacks
                      I would like the genitalia of people who think things like this are funny to be caught in a trash compacter.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon

If you have nothing to say other than quoting cartoon thumping rabbits incorrectly, then don't say anything at all.

BTW, it is "If you can't say anything nice, the don't say anything at all."
                        First, I doubt the phrase came from a cartoon thumping rabbit originally, and second - why was there a need for me to make the statement verbatim?

.......*Me saying nothing*......

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by FireDragon

I would like the genitalia of people who think things like this are funny to be caught in a trash compacter.
                          i wish you would get caught in the trash compactor

Comment

Working...
                          X