Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MODS: Can we PLEASE have the personal attack threads in OT closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS: Can we PLEASE have the personal attack threads in OT closed?

In the past day, there have been threads started attacking Winston and Giancarlo personally.

I've always held Apolyton moderation in the highest regard, because it drew the line by locking or deleteing threads started specifically with the intent of personal attacks.

Is that not the case anymore? Are these threads okay now? Can I start a "MarkG needs to shave his back" thread and that's okay?
    Last edited by Ted Striker; December 8, 2001, 08:00.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Thank you.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Even DLs have feelings you know.

We should live in a tolerant society.

If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all.

If all else fails and you can't help but react to their posts, use the ignore function on them so you have none of their posts to react to.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I quite agree Ted.

MarkG does need to shave his back
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No PH, his boyfriend does

Comment

Oh you guys!

Comment

Don't go there sister
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was out of town for a few days, thought I'd have internet access, but had TCP/IP file problems on my laptop and didn't have time to get it fixed.

Nope, those types of threads aren't acceptable.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Well Markos should bloody well shave his back then

Comment

Guys, MarkG sent me pictures of him shaving his back. Honest! With is boyfriend, I swear!
                    the good reverend

Comment

Wow - post them here :wow:
                      (+1)

Comment

rev - you're getting real close to making my "special" list with your cracks about Giancarlo in the Mayan prophecy thread. Chill. Now.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yessir.
                          the good reverend

Comment

Anyone else noticed MtG only objects attacks against Giancarlo not against MarkG?

Comment

Because Markos has special powers while Gian doesn't.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X