Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaglo
    YES!
    And now I see that the cap colours are correct (no green caps)
    Bah, I put the green cap on the smilie for good reason Why do you think the poor chap is so embarrassed? COS HIS CAP IS A DIFFERENT COLOUR!

Bring back the green hat
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
      I think Stefu didn't like the last line of my old sig.
      Wich was...? (For those who didn't pay attention before you mentioned it)
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
        Wich was...? (For those who didn't pay attention before you mentioned it)
        - [color={qcolor}]Det var nog ganska viktigt just då.[/color] - me.
        (It was probably quite important in that moment.)
        Ruotsi on maailman paras maa!

It is "Ruotsi on maailman paras maa!" it is Finnish for "Sweden is the best country in the world" (or something like that) none of the Fins liked it. (It's about all Finish I know)
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
        X