Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request: Could we have a chart sections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Could we have a chart sections?

I would love to see all of the NPD Intelect (no Chips and Bits charts! they may be your sponser but they don't necessarily actually reflect what games are selling well) organized by week in their own section with a link to it up top possibly after music...i for one would really enjoy it, and it seem that you make an effort to include some chart data on here, i just think it deserves its own little section

if its too much work i understand, but i think it would be a nice addition

Your proposal and input is appreciated, Korn. However, we are currently listing chart data because <I>CivIII</I> is in the top 10 and is of course one of the games at are covered here on Apolyton. The listings will not be expanded as it is currently adequate for its intended purpose.

There are other matters of the site already existing and in development that are of greater importance and relevance to attend to.

-----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

DanQ? Posting? Unheard of!

Actually, the real purpose of this is... what the hell is he talking about?
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

<I>DanQ? Posting? Unheard of!</I>

Heh -- an understandable reaction even if it is just in jest. I do a lot of work behind the scenes and don't often have the time to post as much as I would like but rest assured I do make an effort to browse the forums at least once a day.

<I>Actually, the real purpose of this is... what the hell is he talking about?</I>

You mean, what are Korn469 and I talking about? See the charts in the Miscellaneous section about <I>CivIII</I>'s performance in recent PC sales charts (e.g. Chips & Bits).

-----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

ok thanks Dan
          just thought i'd ask

Comment

Working...
          X