Any Christmas eye-candy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Christmas eye-candy?

Any innovative visual stimulations this season?

if you're talking about smilies, i dont know what stefu might ask to forgive me for not adding all of his smilies
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      i dont know what stefu might ask to forgive me for not adding all of his smilies
      Perhaps he'll ask to add all his smilies?
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

MarkG, do you still have the Christmas smilies from last year. To have them in as replacements for some would be a start.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I got yer eye-candy right here....

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yeah, that last is sorta what I have in mind, and much better that Martha Stewart's Topless christmas Television Special.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Even more eye candy

What's that? Ye want more?

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                if you're talking about smilies, i dont know what stefu might ask to forgive me for not adding all of his smilies
                maybe you should be worried what he'll do if you DON'T add his smilies

Comment

was that portman in the first picture?
                  Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Yep. On the right.

Comment

Bah! <em>Star Wars</em> crap.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh yeah? Better than you Noospherians!

Comment

Yes please, christmas smilies- remember the old thread where Gramphos designed some new ones for stefu's new smilies?
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

you mean the one markos just banished to the OT?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                              X