Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what Smac Fanatic did wasn't a good idea (don't make fun of/insult a person if you want to continue debate in any way) but it wasn't anywhere near a death threat.

Comment

It looks as close to a death as the one that got CPoulos restricted for a week, ie not very.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

well at least natan was a little rational

lefty, generally anyone who posts 'I'd be happy if someone shot you' is a bit on the wild side and should at least be warned or something. the thread was intellectual and interesting; what the fanatic said was downright screwed up.

Comment

I'm gonna kill you, Wiglaf! YARR!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

go play somewhere else

thank you
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
              X