Can we have a Master Of Magic forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have a Master Of Magic forum?

We have a strange situation in the MOO3 forum. The hottest thread is about Master of Magic: How can we lobby Infrogames to release MOM 2?

There are hints that MOM2 may yet appear if Firaxis / Infogrames / whoever can be convinced that there is a demand for it. Rather than hijacking the MOO3 forum, can we have our own? Or where shall we post MOM threads?

I think a MOM 2 forum could be created on the Other Games Forum... Of course, it will take a large amount of time until we listen something official about it!
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

yes...other games forums is the appropriate place for this game...

this site has more games that aren't civ related now
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

...Ah. There's already a MOM thread in Other Games, MOM Hint II

Though a forum would be easier for Infogrames people to check regularly, if there's enough support for MOM2 wishlists etc. In the meantime, we could post MOM1 strategies and suchlike.

Comment

I can predict the answer to this one: Once the volume of threads in the other games forum is heavy enough to warrant one, it will be created.
          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

all the sudden were not so civish anymore......but i guess diversity is a good thing
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
              I can predict the answer to this one: Once the volume of threads in the other games forum is heavy enough to warrant one, it will be created.
              I don't know about that. although the moo3 traffic was enough to warrant a forum. the traffic in MOM was much higher than any Moo1/moo2 traffic, and yet that got a forum, inexplicably.
              Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
              ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

-maybe that is because MOO III is going to be released whereas MOM II isn't planned?- so perhaps our moderators and site admins are waiting for the announcement- so that the interest in the game will stay for a long time to come
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm for it

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    I'm for it
                    I'm not.

Unless we get a College Football forum as well....
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ha ha ha - Mr rationalist atheist is a magic fan
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I have no ethical objection to becoming a godlike being, AH.

I've never understood the theist desire to serve a deity. Not my idea of fun.

Comment

I think I'm more likey to eventually get a serve from the Deity

Only credulists like Magic. Glad to see you also suffer from internal contradiction.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                          X