Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Status

Hi Markos and Dan,

I am just wondering how the status of Apolyton's servers are doing? I haven't been plagued by the confounded "Too Busy" message in awhile, and certainly not at the rate it was upon CivIII's release.

I know that emergency things like locking the OT are obviously over. Search feature works again etc. But what about our beloved avatars? Are they a serious culprit in the slowdown of ACS? I love having the extended attatchment size we have now, but has this been made at the expense of the avatars?

Not to ask in a rude sense here, but what are you guys waiting for that will tell you when 'Poly is ready to have avatars restored? Slowdown of the CivIII crowd or something like that? I am just curious as to the state of affairs after this monumental boom in Apolytonian activity.

Thanks,
    -FMK.

I await the return of avatars in eager anticipation.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
      I await the return of avatars in eager anticipation.
      You might find a playboy magazine more stimulating.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

yes it was brutal there for a while
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Message boards shouldn't dominate your life, War. Let your pet post every once in a while, if you really want to keep up a presence.

In any event, they essentially blinded all guests and ruined four or five different features, but I guess it finally paid off.

Comment

actually aside from the last week where i have gone nuts....i usually only post in the ONTOPIC forums.....never hung out much in the OTF....

i am just bored and recouvering from a bad back.....

thank gosh i get to go back to work on monday and i can go back to my usual posting habits...
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
            X