Apolyton.net.....found skribbled on a bathroom wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd want to worry more if it was Zkribbled on a bathroom wall

Now Snapcase had a few funny coincidences when he first arrived in York. The place was full of Provosts and the construction company doing a lot of work there was called 'Harrison'. And all the games machines were manufactures by 'BasV'
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Free Splink and WXYZ from the public bathroom (substitute any less acceptable word for bathroom ).

-I think they should get freed from the bathroom too

I like the idea of an Apolyton gang the best. We could be like the Crips.
      "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Comment

" My Turds are backed with Nuclear weapons "

Comment

Originally posted by Hoek
          I like the idea of an Apolyton gang the best. We could be like the Crips.
          Only with less carjacking and more geekiness.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Did someone say geek....

Racine is now famous for Apolyton graffiti AND being the location of architect Frank Lloyd Wright's Johnson Wax offices, one of the first major open plan offices in the US and still described as one of the most beautiful rooms in the US.

Comment

Johnson wax is awesome! Mr.Johnson, he sponsers everything...Stores, Schools, Librarys, youth groups, **** even a poor peoples houses few houses!

Comment

Do they make candles or are the offices literally made of wax?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                  Do they make candles or are the offices literally made of wax?

couldnt tell you. But I have heard that his castle in wind point (which I can see from my apartment balcony, absolutely beautiful) has a wax copy of all his relatives somwhere inside.

Hey, god bless him tho. He really has done alot. Thats one CEO I would like to see make his way to the pearly gates.

The project I found out is where he pays most of the down-payment on houses under 60,000 for low income people...and also puts in a 1/5 dollar ratio for each mortage for first 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                    i can just see the police knocking or mark or dans door
                    Maybe we'll hold a military tribunal eh?
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I have to post a picture later from "Life in Hell" by Matt Groening...it would be the perfect mascot for our geek gang
                      "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory

" My Turds are backed with Nuclear weapons "

Then you really should lay off the beans and cabbage.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                        X