help with text size problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with text size problem

I have a hard time seeing the test in people's Apolyton posts and the thread titles in the forum indexes.

I've tried raising the font size using the option in view but this only affects the text inside quote boxes not in all the normal posts.

What can I do?

disregard...

except that I still have this problem when typing new posts in the post submission box

Comment

Almost the same problem happens to me when using Netscape Navigator or Konqueror in KDE2. It's almost impossible to use ACS under Linux, or at least on my PC. The point is that I haven't been even able to fix that problem yet. Currently it looks like I'll have to use 800*600 on a 19" screen for being able to read the text around here. Luckily I can use ACS in IE under Windows, so it's not a huge problem, but I would still like to be able to use ACS under Linux in a more comfy way.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I have no problems surfing ACS with Mozilla. Maybe you can try that.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I have Mozilla installed, but I haven't used it yet. Hmm... lazy me?
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I have no problem with text, with the exception of Gary who is obsessed with A different font type Damned annoying
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X