X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superfluous wording
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      You should address your superiors in a proper manner
      What was the name given to you by Stefu...? Was it a ****er?

Oooh, what a pretty rose, Mr. Harrison (not George, I trust)
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I thought his first name was richard, which would make his nickname ****

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          superfluous wording
          Good vocabulary Using big, nasty words eh?

Yes, it is the white rose, the symbol of Yorkshire, for all those who are curious.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Those same roses are used in finland also; as marks of officer ranks in the military. So one that kind of rose makes you a second lieutenant.
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well I've got another two years before I reach Emperor and ten before Deity!

There should be higher tiers IMO, maybe that's why Mao left - he'd 'won' by achieving the highest level, just like a video game!
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Hey Mobius didnt your avatar used to be animated?

That dude used to shed his skin.....now its stationary.

Comment

My rose is better than your rose, so there.

Yes, it is the white rose, the symbol of Yorkshire, for all those who are curious.

I didn't know you supported Leeds FC
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yes, all the goals have been acheived- we need someone to reach a new plateau
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Lon-standing acheivement award for outstanding contribution to Apolyton goes to:
                      Markos Giannopoulos and Daniel Quick

well really, who else?
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

perhaps we shopuld just get rid of post counts al ltogether and that way no need for spammers to jsut post to get a +1 as in a few above !!!!
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

or maybe the mods could give all the obvious spammers a PCR,

i noticed that almost all of the active threads have your name as being the last person to post

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                            perhaps we shopuld just get rid of post counts al ltogether and that way no need for spammers to jsut post to get a +1 as in a few above !!!!
                            Says the man who spammed just about every thread on topic to crawl to Emperor status

And no Big Crunch, I am not a Leeds fan, I don't even like football. It is just the emblem of Yorkshire
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And no Big Crunch, I am not a Leeds fan, I don't even like football. It is just the emblem of Yorkshire
                              Well Yorkies are renowned for their love of cricket. If you claim to be a real Yorkshireman, then explain what a leg-break is? (Cricket term, not loan-shark term )
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Cricket sucks arse. Just look at my birth certificate

...or you might end up with a leg-break at the next Poly meeting
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X