Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh? Hey! Mods?

Where'd my thread go?

I think I started a "If you're bored and you know it..." thread in the OT, and I can't find it
    Sometimes I start typing a new thread, get half-way through, and decide its not worth it, but I'm sure I started this one. What happened to it? I'm not *****ing, it wasn't that good anyway, but if it broke a rule I'd like to know so I don't repeat it...
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

your thread did the little thread limbo thing. maybe, i didn't bother checking

Comment

Nope, I saw it a while back. Definitely went through. You tried a search?

Comment

Yeah, that was the first thing I tried, as It'd be drowned on page 4/5 anyway. I have only posted in about 10 OT threads in the last 2 weeks, and I searched for all my posts. Nada
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

might it have something to do with the fact that you get a 1point pcr everytime you post? i remember that thread you started back in august...

Comment

He doesn't get a PCR, his title just doesn't change. IIRC his post count very much still updates.

Comment

Yup, I still have a post-count. Going on for half-emperor now

Comment

I think he should be made King
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

nooooo

Will that bring my thread back?

Comment

Working...
                  X