24 nov: Apolyton meeting in the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 nov: Apolyton meeting in the Netherlands

Hereby I'm calling attention to the first Apolyton meeting in the Netherlands.

This isn't exactly an on-topic post but I have to reach the Dutch Civ/Apolyton community somehow. I had hoped to contact most people with PM's but since the forum dropped some features they're no longer informed about received messages.

So here's some quick info

Date: sat 24th of Nov
    Time: 15:00

Check page 3 of this thread for details http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...259#post620945

Sorry about posting here but message confirmation no longer seems to work and not everyone visits OT.
    Attached Files
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

If you try and organise another one for some time in the New Year I will try my damn hardest to get to it, I will be able to book a ferry and get across there!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Should we start a Yorkshure meet thread in community?

Actually, we could have a specific section for "Meets", so people can use it as a one-stop-shop to fill in their diary.

That second sentence is a serious suggestion.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X