This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MtG Exposed...?

Would it be unreasonable to assume MtG is harsh on fairly innocent, more or less rule-abiding and respectful Apolyton posters and/or part time trolls in order to drive up traffic for the modless FFZ? It would be quite a plot that should be looked into pronto by our speedy admin staff.

Yes/No? (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=34995)

Very cute. You need to get a grip, fella. The act is wearing thin.

Comment

Yeah... get a grip. You were the one jumping in and adding just insults and nothing else to the thread. I agree with MtG... and will do the same as he suggests if you continue to act in such a manner.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hello Ming
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

your vacation didn't last very long ming, did you miss us?

Comment

Come on. Give AH a PCR or two. You need to get that "work" feeling again.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
              your vacation didn't last very long ming, did you miss us?
              I wonder if Ming brought a new banning rod back from his Mingapulco retreat.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: MtG Exposed...?

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                Would it be unreasonable to assume MtG is harsh on fairly innocent, more or less rule-abiding and respectful Apolyton posters and/or part time trolls in order to drive up traffic for the modless FFZ? It would be quite a plot that should be looked into pronto by our speedy admin staff.

Yes/No? (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=34995)
                The Reb is getting soft.

I would have banned your ass for a week.

If you don't care about the subject matter of a thread, don't post in it, that simple.

We are not all waiting to hear your opinion on every subject.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Wiglaf: The Sir David of America
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

But... But... He's anti-Microsoft, and I have idealized him because I'm a Linux zealot! Why are you picking on him?

* cries *

WAAAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Get a life wiglaf.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The Reb is getting soft.

I would have banned your ass for a week.

If you don't care about the subject matter of a thread, don't post in it, that simple.

We are not all waiting to hear your opinion on every subject.

it's just a thought, cp, no need to get all up in it. imran was ripping people for their negative opinions on HP, and at the same time it was kinda ridiculous the way he was pouring over a children's book like that.

that's all, shaeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          it's just a thought, cp, no need to get all up in it. imran was ripping people for their negative opinions on HP, and at the same time it was kinda ridiculous the way he was pouring over a children's book like that.
                          that's all, shaeesh.
                          No big deal, yet you complained here, and at FFZ.

But it didn't REALLY bother you, now did it?
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I didn't complain at FFZ, I mentioned it casually. Take a breath dude, you're working yourself up over something pretty stupid, and at the same time demonstrating that you can't take a simple joke when it presents itself (also re/ffz).

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Hello Ming
                              hey you havent got time to post here, get back to civ 3 playing !!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                              X