Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what you have been waiting for: LOWER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you have been waiting for: LOWER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES :)

International shipping rates have been lowered for the holidays. New rates as follows:

Canada - $4.30 for the first item and $1.65 for each additional item.

All Other International Destinations - $7.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional item.

That's around half the cost of what it was. The rates is for ALL orders(unlike the US offer)
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

hmmm so much for complaining about huge shipping rates

Comment

Let me give you a tip:
      Start accepting Euros from January 2002. It will give more confidence to Apolytoners from Europe.
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

are those rates for international shipping in canadian or american dollars Mark..... and isnt part of the site owned by a Canadian... Dan is canadian isn't he.....

i tried to customize an order way back but i got an email back stating that it was undeliverable..i assume this has been fixed
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
          are those rates for international shipping in canadian or american dollars Mark.....
          american

i tried to customize an order way back but i got an email back stating that it was undeliverable..i assume this has been fixed
          yes, our mail works just fine

Comment

great....now i can go ahead and order a few gifts for myself.... it is christmas time and all.....

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Comment

Lower shipping rates?

*horse swoons with excitement at the news*
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

how does a horse swoon.....isn't that more like a trot

Comment

OH MY GOD YES YES YES NOW I CAN ORDER THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THE APOLYTON STORE AND IMPRESS MY FRIENDS

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X