"Frozen smile"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Frozen smile"

I'm just curious why can't we get the "frozen smilies" as standard These blue smilies are much better than the ol' standard smilies
    This space is empty... or is it?

My suggestion: Make a poll!

Comment

That's a stupid Idea, Zopper

::Frozen smile::
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

This gives us a bit of variety. And some of the post-body smilies are much more fun. makes me sad whenever I look at it, and its frozen equivalent just isn't the same. The smilie is also much better in the post-body version. The only nice frozen-smilies are the ones with sunglasses.

Comment

Frozen smilies are lifeless.

Main smilies are colourful

Frozen smilies are boring.

I've got nothing against variety though. SO I see no reason not to have them as standard.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            That's a stupid Idea, Zopper

::Frozen smile::
            Uhm...no...that's not a stupid idea...you're the one who's stupid......the frozen smilies are ugly...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              I've got nothing against variety though. SO I see no reason not to have them as standard.
              Yeah, it can't be that hard to add them to the quick smilies, they have already made the work (or atleast someone have) to make it work and I have seen they have more smilies now than they had as I joined the forum

By simply adding them everybody can get the smiliey they want to (and I don't have to use img/img code all the time )

Ofcause there's some smileys they don't have in the "frozen" smiley section like etc...etc...etc...

And I don't really want this to be a poll, since I believe it wont be to hard to make them a quick smiley and it can't hurt anyone to add them
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper

Uhm...no...that's not a stupid idea...you're the one who's stupid......the frozen smilies are ugly...
                I was going for Irony in that statement, Zopper.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                X