No announcement yet.

new products: ASH GREY HOODED SWEATSHIRTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhh, Markos. Not sure how they do things in Greece my man, but Christmas here is the 25th of December.
    In all seriousness, it was my mother who bought the hoodie, so I dont know if it has arrived yet. I'll ask her. I did see the cafepress box at my dads house which most certainlycontains the stein. I'll find out from mommy if the hoodie arrived a-ok.

-FMK.

Comment

Yes. Confirmation from Mommy Field Marshal that the hoodie arrived a-ok. She said she ordered it, got an email the next day, and a day later is had arrived. Good work. She was impressed.

In other news, I found out that I will be rolling solo on christmas this year. Mum will be away, as well as Dad and Step-Mom. Therefore I don't know when I'll be getting pictures off to you, but come they will.

-FMK.

Comment

Arrived!!!!

Well, Xmas has come and gone, and I was alone. *sniff, sniff* But, I did manage to open my classic stein, and have a few pints with the fellas. Forgive me, but I am one ugly guy. I absolutely love the stein though. Very well done emblem on it with the Apolyton letters in more of a maroon, rather than a straight away red. The sweatshirt will come soon, as I will see my mum around shortly to exchange our presents. I must say that I am 100% satisfied with this stein! Excellent work Dan and Markos! Here are shots of me, lager, friends, and my new stein.

-FMK.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here we have a live action shot of lager actually traveling into the Field Marshal's mouth...note prominant 'Apolyton' logo...very nice.
          Attached Files

Comment

Field Marshal What ?#?@$%/?$#%&(

And finally, the effects of the lager are undoubtably present at the evening's closure. My friend strikes his best Jaba the Hut pose, and I look on in awe...

Again, thanks for the awesome stein guys. Can't wait to get to the hoodie. More pics to come.

-FMK.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X