Attention Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Mods

Why was my poll in the CIVIII General forum deleted?
    (+1)

What was it about?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I asked for views on whether to buy CIVIII now or wait for a patched version.
      (+1)

Comment

I should have known better than to expect the courtesy of a reply
        (+1)

Comment

It wasn't me. Probably not Ming either. Don't have any idea if it was Mark or Dan or some forum fluke.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

It was not me who deleted the poll in question. Are you sure it was just not moved to another forum (a re-direct from "CivIII General" may not be present)?

Nonetheless, if you wish to discuss this matter further please email myself and the other forum administrators in private.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS

P.S. <I>I should have known better than to expect the courtesy of a reply</I>

We cannot always respond instantaneously, Gasmaske... please be patient.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

what was the title?
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I deleted it...
                The title was something like
                Is Civ III "****e"...

Your attempt to get the title by the censor by using "****e" is what doomed the thread to oblivion. It is ok to ask people if they don't like the game. It is not ok to swear in a title.

Please keep that in mind the next time you start a thread. Because if you do the same again, it will not only be deleted, but you will earn yourself a vacation.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Noted but its not exactly rude.
                  (+1)

Comment

Working...
                  X