Faces of Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces of Apolyton?

It's been ages since we've had a faces interview. Are there no more coming? I thought that there was a huge list

I'd like to see some interviews with Infogrames and with Gamestats...

Comment

Re: Faces of Apolyton?

i'm wondering where these are too
      Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Solver does have some interviews lined up- but he is waiting to post them- or so I think?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

The "Faces of Apolyton" series has not be cancelled -- it is rather on an extended hiatus. As far as I am aware Solver is continuing to work on them as time permits.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Sorta like the database...
            Last edited by TCO; November 17, 2001, 00:36.

Comment

I will shortly send the interviews to Markos, I just didn't want to do it earlier for a couple of reasons. It is pending currently. Stay tuned...
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

A couple of reasons? Had copyright problems again?
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Luckily not. Mainly, those reasons are personal, and I'd prefer to keep them so.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

meaning he's been busy playing civ3 and doesn't want the world to know it since he's a CTP guy

Comment

Working...
                    X