Apolyton.net Bug Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton.net Bug Report

The Apolyton Civilization Site has a bug in it. I have noticed that whenever I vote in a poll my vote always counts twice. And if you look at every single poll on the ACS, you will notice that every choice of every poll has an even number. That means that anybody's vote on any poll counts twice! I recommend that this bug be fixed to count only once for every voter and that every poll that has been affected by this bug be fixed to reflect accurate results.

I just don't understand it! I put up this thread for everyone to see and hardly no one looks at, no one replies to it, and no one does anything about THE BUG!!! What gives?!

Comment

Maybe nobody likes you?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hey! He's right. Just checked for myself. Dodn't used to be like that, cuz I remember some polls having odd numbers in them before.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If this affects everybody, where's the problem? The result wouldn't be affected at all, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
            If this affects everybody, where's the problem? The result wouldn't be affected at all, I guess
            well, a poll option that is really leading by 5 would be leading by 10 and that might discourage other people from voting for something that was down.

i thought it seemed like every poll lately always had one option waaay out in front of the others with votes
            Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

the usual response from our admins will be ...

"We too busy providing a wonderful service to check into every bug reported , Live with it "
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Maybe nobody likes you?
                Well, at least one person doesn't. YOU!!!

Comment

fixed

results in existing polls will be affected as votes will count normally now

i should not that the problem was on single-option polls only, not on multiple choice ones
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X