X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the server is great now

even though over 600 people are on../.

well done
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

I agree with you.

Perhaps it would be time for the gnomes now.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, OFITG.

---------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

While I don't think we ened a new thread about this issue every 2 hours, I absolutely agree!!

After a lot of trouble and frustration in the past wdays and weeks, the speed has increased dramatically while the visitor amount has stayed about the same, without any drastical measures taken... that deserves a cheer!!

Comment

Now when we have all the speed back again, wouldn't it be time for the avatars to come back? I suggest an avatar launch on the weekend. At least the return of the custom avatars would be nice.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Thank you for making the site work
            you know how it is once you become addicted...

maybe we can still wait a little for the reintroductiuon of the features, there are 700 + people regularly here now, and the European launch is tomorrow.

We will be going over 1000 next week... I could bet
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

OFITG is probably right. The European release will increase the traffic over the weekend, but I can't see any good reason for rushing over to ACS, while the game is released in the shops and there's nothing essential available here for the moment for new Civ III players over here (well, some unofficial tweak files, but they don't count, sorry). But I have some more speculation on that in my latest ACS column, if Markos would just accept it for publish.

Comment

Right now there are still 300 users (150 members + 150 guests) and it's dead of the night for the US.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yes server is fine now graet job

Originally posted by Rasbelin
                  I agree with you.

Perhaps it would be time for the gnomes now.

avatars? no maybe for some time no avatars? [let's do it for the server ]
                  Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
                  f**k the f****n f*****s!
                  I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
                  let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

Working...
                  X