Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, what made my poll about Infatuation so insulting or anything...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, what made my poll about Infatuation so insulting or anything...?

...that it actually got deleted (which apprently happened).

Reall, there was no offense intended in it... If I had a bad choice of words there, tell me about it, I'm only learning the language... apart from that, I don't think there was an offensive character in it...

- the poll asked whether or not it is true that Spink had turned into a conservative

Whenever you do a poll about a member... and/or include his name in the title... the odds are, the thread will be toast.

Case Closed, or in the case of most threads like yours... Thread Deleted.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, that sounds pretty superficial, but the issue is just too small for arguing

I won't complain, thanks for the explanation, I'll be fine

And another cheer for the road crew (read: site administration) !!!

Comment

It's funny when people start a thread about their thread being deleted or locked. Just take it. The gods don't have to be fair. They just are.

Comment

If you complain about something in a reasonable manner, the gods might decide to alter their behavior. Otherwise, why do you bug DanQ so much about server upgrades?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, it's just a different mindset, I have, Kitty. Being banned or having a thread locked doesn't bother me. I still have drinks with Ming or MTG.

The site technical, format and business issues interest me way more. But I could see how the "free-speechers" think their cause is important. Maybe only thing that is slightly interesting is the personal offence people take to their own words getting affected. (versus general "free speech" agitation.)

Stefu had a funny parody of the normal angry "I've been banned thread", ironically over on FFZ after MTG had banned him.

Comment

Why can't you just shut up and let everyone have his fun with Apolyton?

Comment

Peace...

Comment

Sometimes I think the anti-whingers whinge more than the supposed whingers...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Since I have never been famous for being an anti-whiner, it should be obvious who he is referring to, GP

Comment

Probably right. The brat pack just doesn't have the fire they used to...no more fun....

Comment

Ecthelion

Where's your loyalty.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It was supposed to be a half-serious half-joke poll, no offense intended as I said.

Now looking at the recent OT development, I wonder what happened to YOUR loyalty..

Comment

It COULD have been closed because Stewart Spink is permabanned here and you said that Infatuation=Spink
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                            X