No announcement yet.

Avatar petition - sign a petition for geting the avatars back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the requirement to have an avatar reintroduced should be veteran status (ie registered back in the late 60s or early 70s.)

Only a thought.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Except for AH. He's not really a 1969er. Mark messed up when giving him some posts.

Comment

I want my avatar back! Please.

[IMG]c:/my documents/my pictures/avatar.jpg[/IMG]
        Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Count me in, I want my avatar again
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

The server load has lifted so much that I still think that the avatars could be enabled. Please, Markos!
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

well i like the avatars even if they are causing the "server is busy" thingies. although those messages are annoying its not really that crucial.

i do think that it would be better with avatars because it adds more colour and stuff to the pages which are really dull with just grey

although it will be about another year till i get my custom avatar at this rate, it my dream (well maybe not dream...let's say goal) to make it this....
              Attached Files

Comment

BTW provost harrison, regarding your signature: being from BROCKville as i am, i must point out that isaac Brock was british...

Comment

TKG, don't even think about using that annoying image as your avatar.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X