Civ I ?
    0.00%
    Civ II ?
    31.82%
    Civ III ?
    40.91%
    Alpha Centauri?
    27.27%

I voted for Civ3 as I'm enjoying it so much but I still love SMAC.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Civ 3 is good all around.

I'd say that alpha centauri was better the first time through, but very little replay value compared to the civs.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Same here. I still think AC kicks strategic butt. I don't know what is but Alpha seemed to capture the hardcore sci-fi genre so well. Civ III is a great update to the all time classics though.

Comment

I voted for Civ 2 as we can't buy Civ 3 yet
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

civ2 and SMAC.

although I'm pretty sure civ3 will replace those two, especially once the other half of the world or whatever gets it. still good for old times, and of course MP...

Comment

CTP? *runs*

Comment

CTP? *runs*

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                  CTP? *runs*
                  Damn right *runs further*
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I didn't include CTP (Call to Power for you Civ newbies) because:

a) it isn't an official Sid Meier game, and
                    b) let's face it, CTP generally failed to live up to the title.

Comment

Civ III WILL be the undisputed king within a month or two. The game's core is solid and the AI is stronger. But SMAC remains the standard to follow in my mind in the technical era of in-game movies and voiceovers I miss so much in the civ series.
                      The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

Comment

civ 2 is king until civ 3 MP comes out
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Civ3 is fun to play, I just received my copy (US version) two days ago. If they fix the bugs and add the missing features (MP, editor options) it´ll be perfect...
                          Blah

Comment

haha no one voting for civ 1?
                            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I voted for Civ2 because I haven't played Civ3 or Civ.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X