This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yer suppose to go "Ba-da-bump", DinoDoc
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Well, the OT's not only back up, but loading like a dream - just like the good old days

: overcome with nostalgia for three weeks ago:
      yada

Comment

yeah i actually spent some time doing work haha
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

<I>I think if someone would just tell us what is being done to increase the amount of traffic Apolyton can handle on a more permanent basis most of the people complaining/annoying you would cease.</I>

We, the Apolyton administration, have been communicating on an ongoing basis on this matter including an open letter posted in the "About" and forum announcement sections of the site on November 6th. We are still working with GameStats Tech. on the matter and are posting updates as much as possible and making them as thorough as they can be. However, between this and our other responsibilities (e.g. full-time university students), we cannot have all of the answers delivered right away.

Your concern is both understood and appreciated and, again, what we can do we are doing when we can do it.

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Finally managed to get my hands on a copy of civ3 (yes, having the game come out during my busiest week yet in college was not cool), you probably won't hear me complaining for a good long while (EU2, Capitalism2, and AoW2 should pick up when civ3 leaves off and keep me busy until next summer)
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
            X