Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You get errors trying to download stuff fromthe Civ2 database...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get errors trying to download stuff fromthe Civ2 database...

It's Internal Server Errors, sometimes #500 errors...

I tried to download several files from the Civ2 main section, scenario files, modpacks and all.... and everytime I get that error.

Just want to inform

bump

Comment

Ecthelion:

Please see the "About" section of our website for more information. The person to contact to complain to is GameStats' Director of Technology and Director of Operations (Interim), <A HREF="mailto:tonyb@worldchat.com">Tony Bolger</A>.

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

In fairness, I'm surprised you can downlaod anything given how much pressure the server is under right now.
        (+1)

Comment

DanQ - I thought it might help to contact the owner of the site I'm having download problems with. Of course, server issues ar enot in your responsibility though... well thanks for the help, but I don't think I'm even willing to contact gamestats about it... I just can't be arsed

Maybe this site owners should change the servers

Truly, why still sticking to gamestats? and then, Gasmaske's right, it is actually working on above average quality, considering we get mor ethan 100 new users a day nowadays...

Comment

You were right in contacting us, Ecthelion; however, when it comes to technical issues of this nature it is best to additionally direct such concerns/inquiries etc. to our hosts who own and operate the server that the site is on.

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
            X