This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my poll deleted?

The How Old is Bob Dornan one... I can't find it in the OT...

It was a thread started specifically to insult or disparage another poster by name. Any threads like that are deleted when found.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Well, the poll asked how old he was. Of course it was meant ironically, the point was to show the people he's only 15. Also, in the first post I said he was a little child not a troll, which shouldn't be taken as an insult.

Besides, Bob Dornan (the poster) and his posts are an insult for all Europeans, yet neither his posts nor the poster himself are deleted.

But I won't mourn.

Comment

... You shouldn't be one to talk... you are "only" 17... age is relative on these forums
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

-I agree with you about the insults to europeans... at least in his OT posts, he posts much like that.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But is he really insulting, or just a clown?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Mostly just a clown, but with all-American mods drawing the lines...
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Sheesh! Whiney Eurocoms...

Comment

I know how old he really is.
                  *feels so special*

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                    But is he really insulting, or just a clown?
                    I'm sure that if I opened a poll asking that question, it would be closed immediately...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                      will you ever take anything serious

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                        Where?
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

come on, be sensible

Comment

Serious, Nah.

BTW feel lucky you still have the thread. Ming closed one of mine and deleted 4 or 5 threads where I asked for an explanation.

(+1)

Comment

Working...
                            X