Censored Words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censored Words

I just quickly read through the faq, and after reading about people being banned for getting around the censors.

Now I don't want to get banned for something of this nature, so how does a person get around the censors? I don't want to do this accidentally. I don't need specifics as I would hate to be the one to instigate a rash of profanity.

Granted I NEVER use foul language as only low bred ingrates would swear.

a **** I stubbed my toe
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

(I posted to see if it was done via ASCII...it isn't...)

Comment

This is a test...if it works i'll edit immediately.

edit: yes, it works.

Comment

That worked...

Comment

That worked...

was it something complicated or could it happen accidentally?

Comment

Its hard to do accidentally. As long as you're careful with your vB code you won't circumvent it.

Comment

Good to know... seeing as how I don't use any vB code I should be fine then. Thanks

Comment

My understanding is that you can do it via using the quote option on someones post. You then delete the text and add your own, naughtier brand. Which will just earn you a ticket to mingapoculas...
                Last edited by SITS; October 29, 2001, 01:40.
                'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Of course, if you want to write a dissertation on Moby ****, you have a problem.
                  Thy shall not covet thy neighbour's ass
                  Ex. 20:17

Comment

I was going to do my dissertation on Moby Dick. But i couldn't stand the damn thing, so long and tedious......
                    A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

And I HATED Ishmael. How can you write a dissertation based around a character you hate?
                      A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                      X