Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Templar

To Ming:
    Now that I think about it, UberKruX is probably the worst case to defend. UberKruX showed you no respect. But you struck me as little too happy to ban the guy. And it makes me feel as though your more than willing to throw your weight around as a moderator. To my mind, moderators such as yourself are not showing respect to the participants here - and without us peons, I would remind you, there wouldn't be a forum. I think it is time you were given a few weeks vacation to cool out for awhile and remember that you are not a despot. Apolyton may not be a democracy - but it is a market and when people like you go to far the rest of us vote with their feet.
    Then go. There are other Civ sites, or even make your own. But no, you like this one don't you? That's because it is one of the better sites, if not the best. I am a moderator for a different message board and I have to deal with people like UK all the time. Then someone like you comes along and claims I am on a power trip. Let the mods do their job. Stop causing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Sorry Templar, but you have no case at all. Uber went beyond the call of duty to be rude and disrespectful to the people of Apolyton (me and YOU included)
      ...again...
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Uber was way out of line. You speak of respect...as a customer of this forum you need to respect this forum, those people who control it, and those who use it, as well. If you fail to do that than you lose the respect of all involved. And if you haven't figured it out by now, blatantly circumventing a filter is disrespectful and insulting to everyone, then you need to go buy a clue, or at least graduate from the forth grade.
        I am sorry, but there are too many immature people who hide behind anonymity on the Internet and act like complete fools and it sometimes gets to me.

Forgive my rant, as I am having a bad day and am probably overreacting.
        Yours in gaming,
        ~Luc

Comment

Templar,

You are defending a silly person with a hypothetical scenario. It just doesn't carry.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Lemme see.

10% PCR for this thread, plus 10% PCR for fire Ming thread.

WHOA! 20% PCR. Damn dude.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X