X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImranSiddiqui

Gramphos, ImranSiddiqui, Juize, Stefu, ydiiby

The proceeding are in the chat room... However I have a question; why is Imran's name a runon when according to the who's online his name is "Imran Siddiqui"?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Sigh... moved to the OTF
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What a w*nker thread.
      Just trash it, rather than clutter any forum.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Same for me, I was looking at that myself. When I enter the chatroom, I become ProvostHarrison. I don't think it accepts spaces in the name.

And besides, this belongs in Apolyton/Community, not in the OT as it is discussing a technical aspect of the site.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Clearly, the chat room script can`t handle spaces in names. It does the same thing with my name.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

No, mIRC doesnøt let you have spaces, much like the browser Iøm using doesnøt let me have apostrophes, instead replacing them with this crazy ø icon. Itøs a shame, really, as most people eventually try and type something like changing their nickname to something like "I am the greatest", and end up appearing as "I". Whoo...

Comment

Because chat is evil... it doesn't like me

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Chat isn't evil yet. When Finns take over yet again, then it'll be evil. SUOMICHATTI FOREVER!
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Damn you and your evil Finns!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    And besides, this belongs in Apolyton/Community, not in the OT as it is discussing a technical aspect of the site.
                    Good point... I was mistaken... sigh... time to move it back
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                      And now its time to to point out it happens to my name as well, in case no-one had guessed. Actually, it doesn't bother me much, I have many variations of spaces, no spaces, underscores and hyphens scattered over logins all over the internet.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

I win
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Do you think the Apolyton community forum has, since the aboltion of post counts in the OT, become a place where clever individuals can do subtle spamming?

( and now the obligatory post )

Yeah it happens to me when I use my DL ( Alexander'sHorse )
                          A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba
                            Yeah it happens to me when I use my DL ( Alexander'sHorse )
                            No it doesn't. AH can't get in cos of his apostrophe.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: ImranSiddiqui

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                              why is Imran's name a runon when according to the who's online his name is "Imran Siddiqui"?
                              cause this is how the Great Sid, God of Civ, wanted it to be
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X