Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the forum need to print out all the warnings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the forum need to print out all the warnings?

It starts to become annoying when the redirect page fills the screen with the same warning, and the redirect link is one page down. Couldn't it be tweaked so that the same warning only is printed once every generation, and if already printed skip it, or if the warning is the one about mail skip it. Whichever is easiest to implement.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

What warnings? What are you doing that's so bad?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      What warnings? What are you doing that's so bad?
      Well, when you post in threads that many people subscribe to on peek hurs you get up to ten warnings about that the forum can't send mail to them.

Comment

I think it's an automatic, unchangeable feature of the PHP scripting language. Anyway, it's not that annoying...
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
          I think it's an automatic, unchangeable feature of the PHP scripting language. Anyway, it's not that annoying...
          You may be right, but I think it is generated by a waringin handler/non existing wrninghandeler.

Jag tycker att det är mycket störande!

Comment

Working...
          X