Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to post reply....

and.....

Warning: Could not execute mail delivery program in /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/forums/newreply.php on line 203

Warning: Could not execute mail delivery program in /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/forums/newreply.php on line 203

could someone explain it to me? [something with mysql or...?]
    Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
    f**k the f****n f*****s!
    I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
    let's not talk again REAL soon...

that just happens sometimes. it's a byproduct of trying to send emails to people who have subscribed to those threads. it doesn't mean that your reply didn't get posted.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

What Father Beast said...

----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Just unimportant...... only this lately takes place enough often..... [ this that answer becomes added this I knew ]
        Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
        f**k the f****n f*****s!
        I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
        let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

Is it there indefinitely or will it be removed with the next upgrade?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

There must be a lot of people subscribing to threads.

I don't think I've ever subscribed to an Ap thread in my life. The only forums I have is when it's either been mandatory or I had no intention of going back except to check my post.
            A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

I wonder what is the most number of mails a post to a thread has sent out?
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
              X