• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Multiple Choice Polls

What about ranking polls?
    Such as you vote for your top 5 and put them in order:
    #1#2#3#4#5 etc.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Excellent idea!

Comment

How about a poll whose results are cleared after a certain time that allows people to vote again without having to create a new thread. The result of each previous poll could be shown...
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

SITS- a good idea... but how often will it be useful?
        However, it would be a good option to include it...
        However, when would you wish to use it?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
          SITS- a good idea... but how often will it be useful?
          However, it would be a good option to include it...
          However, when would you wish to use it?
          There is a big cuffufle going on in Civ2 MP where such a poll would be handy. Also it would allow for votes on topics on weekly basis - I.E. Do you agree with America's actions against Afghanstan? etc.
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
          X