Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat

It doesn't work here, does it work by others? I get this msg:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/civilization-gamestats-com/Web/chat/lib/index.lib.php3 on line 127
    This space is empty... or is it?

Works all the time, when I start talking about something not working it suddenly starts working

The chat is great, I already got kicked
    Last edited by Adagio; October 23, 2001, 09:18.

Comment

it doesn't work here, i get this message:

You must first login to the forums to chat. Click your browser back button and login/register

but i have logged in.
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

works fine for me, much better than java becuae java is disables at work
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Works for me...Good setup to.
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

everyone should go into the chat now to see if it can handle larger numbers of users
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I just get a blank window when using mozilla 0.9.5

(using netscape 4.7) I prefer using a normal IRC client.
              Last edited by Thue; October 23, 2001, 18:02.
              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Hmm, i've checked out the chat room, and IMHO, IRC is much better over all. I won't go into all the specifics here, but i just wanted to throw in my vote.
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

LOL for a minute there I thought this thread was about French cats

Well the new chat feature works fine for me.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    LOL for a minute there I thought this thread was about French cats
                    French cats??? Sounds weird...really weird

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                    Well the new chat feature works fine for me.
                    And it still works for me...hurray, I'm not banned anymore

Comment

there was a firaxian but i scared him away.

and this chat sucks, lags like crazy
                      Last edited by ColdWizard; October 23, 2001, 16:49.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

yep works fine for me too... could get me in trouble though.
                        What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

*shrug* All I get is "An error has occured in the script on line 12". Maybe it's time to upgrade from IE 4..

Comment

argh still can't chat.
                            am i the only one with this problem ?
                            i am logged in, but when i click on chat, i get this page that says i haven't logged in.

Currently Active Users:
                            There are currently 150 member(s) and 119 guest(s) on the boards.
                            Most users ever online was 310 on 16-10-2001 at 22:07
                            ..., kaminwx, Krum, Lars-E, Leland, Lemmy, Mahdimael, Mankind, Marquis de Sodaq, Martin Gühmann...
                            see, i'm logged in. now let's click on chat

a new window opens with this line:
                            You must first login to the forums to chat. Click your browser back button and login/register
                            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

... I sort of prefered MIRC... Is there any way to access the chat through MIRC?
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X