Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up browser cookies

I am having problems with 'Poly.

It started when I had first noticed that threads weren't updated properly. Threads that were read remained red.

I attempted to correct the problem by logging out. Even though ACS told me that all the cookies were cleared I found myself still logged in.

So I removed those cookies by hand. Lo! I was finally out.

Then I attempted to log in, and I got the familiar layout back. However when I tried to enter a forum I got that "logged out" look. Whenever I tried to do something, such as making a post, vBB would ask me to log in, and then promptedly forgot about it.

I have no problems with other forums.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

They appear to be working fine for me.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Updating my profile doesn't help, either. Strangely, Moz didn't alert me to incoming cookies from 'Poly even after I removed ACS from the "allowed cookie sites list."
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Does this problem coincide with your upgrading to Mozilla 0.9.5?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
        X