Alerting mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerting mods

I posted I new and I forgot to include the poll I wanted and I was unable to delete the thread before someone read it.

Anyway I thought I would use the alert mod button to ask someone to delete it but it told me it was for abusive stuff or spam alerts ONLY. It would have been easier for me if I could have used that method to contact the mods. Is there any chance of changing this? Cheers.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

"Spam alerts". An amusing concept. Does the opening bar of John Williams' "Theme from Jaws" strike up upon sighting of a one-line post?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

just see if a mod is online and send a pm
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

You can always alter the first message to something along the lines of, "Duplicate thread. Mods, please delete this."
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I just thought it would good if I could press a button and message the mod directly without having to look who is online or hoping that they see the message to delete the thread etc.
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Working...
          X