Poll Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Problem

I tried to make a poll in the OT with two options and it after i posted it just took me back to the ot, it didn't ask me to make the poll or anything, just took me back to the ot with no thread of mine at all

i'm using IE 5 mac

btw, the poll was gonna be theist/atheist poll because gian said this:

"You cheer about this, and want my views censored so you can sputter your pro-religion stuff on... you don't make the majority here."

now, he may have meant i'm not a part of a majority that would want him to leave, but if a poll was started on that the author would be in trouble. he may have meant that i'm not a member of a majority because i am a theist.

so if someone wants to make this poll, please do
    Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Did you click the 'make poll' option?

Comment

didn't see one, could be the browser

Comment

right under "attach a file" should be "yes! make a poll!" and then hit "post new thread". it will then take you to the poll screen, and it's clear sailing from there

btw, I've got a mac with an even worse version of IE, so it should be somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          right under "attach a file" should be "yes! make a poll!" and then hit "post new thread". it will then take you to the poll screen, and it's clear sailing from there

btw, I've got a mac with an even worse version of IE, so it should be somewhere
          that never happened, i'm gonna try it again

Comment

glad it worked, although you also proved the majority of the OT thought you were an idiot in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              glad it worked, although you also proved the majority of the OT thought you were an idiot in the process.
              i already suspected that.

i still have no idea what weant wrong the first time

Comment

Working...
              X